Our care workers are registered and ready for placement only after they have gone through our careful recruitment process, been properly vetted on qualifications, references and CBR checks and been through our 3 day training programme.
Dedicated live-in carers
We have a solid base of dedicated and committed live in carers who come from a variety of backgrounds and have an age range of between 18 and 70 years.
We have both male and female care workers and most have their own transport.
We aim to provide 24 hour live in care by registered care workers who:
- Assist with housework, shopping and cooking as directed by their client
- Help with all personal care needs if their client
- Consider the needs of their client first
- Offer respect, dignity and privacy to their client
- Encourage and assist their client to do as much for themselves as is reasonably possible
To ensure that we provide the highest level of quality care workers and service we have an ongoing training policy that ensures our care workers are trained and up to date on the latest health and safety requirements. This includes items such lifting heavy and big items; food hygiene; first aid care; personal care and how to deal with dementia.
The Latest News
- Tell-tale signs it may be time for assisted living
- Top 5 things to know about assisted living communities
- Five tips on how to handle the situation when an aging parent won’t listen
- Understanding the emotions associated with a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Top warning signs for the onset of Alzheimer’s